Running around to Give you the Reacharound

2.23.2009

Bawlin' Cawlin' 02-23-09

I sincerely hate to disappoint, but every once in a while you've got to have a representative of inadequacy for superlatives' sake. For example, this is the shortest Bawlin' Cawlin' to date, and likely will be forevermore.

It seems that the Atlanta blog-nation is convinced that Mike Woodson has done all he can here in the A. Some are more convinced - if not more enthusiastic - than others. Some are reaching - quite far - for answers where are none. I think a few Atlanta bloggers are so fed up with the same ongoing themes they are unsure of how to approach the topic any longer. Sue's is a firm believer that while CMW may not be a bad coach, he's not the right coach for this group of guys. I remain steadfast in my belief that he'll be gone within weeks of the end of the season. Which is the right move.

Records
OBJ: 11-4
Joe Friday: 10-5

It's difficult to comprehend our winning percentages, isn't it. With SJF hittig a respectable 62.5%, and myself hitting a more respectable 78.5%, our combined betting might is sitting pretty at a solid 70%. I don't know...the amount of money we're making on our own private bets is more exciting than receiving a huge severance package...then getting it taken back!

Today's Picks

OBJ: Atlanta (+8) over Utah

This is probably not going to end well. I really just wanted an excuse to get back on the hobbled three-wheeled Hawks wagon, and this high of a spread seduced me. I'm weak. C'mon, Baby Hawks!

Joe Friday: Golden State/Los Angeles UNDER 228

No comments: