|Psst... J-Rock must be a pretentious a**hole|
- How 'bout them Clemson Tigers! Check out the teams return to town and Dabo's post game message. This is an exhilarating time for the Clemson faithful and they should most certainly be proud of their team's accomplishments. But, the season is not over yet. I fear that overconfidence or complacency may cause the ubiquitous loss to a team they are not supposed to lose to, i.e. Maryland. I don't suspect it will be BC this weekend as Death Valley should be rockin' after such an amazing road win. All this excitement makes me want to join my hard-partying cousins who happen to be Clemson alumni. Initiation of the Nationwide Tailgate Tour Photo Gallery to come.
- MLB finally had an interesting day Wednesday Sept 28. It only took all season. The best/worst case scenarios for some teams played out among extra innings finishes, rain delays, and improbable 9th inning comebacks. Also, congratulations go to Jose Reyes for laying down a bunt to secure a batting title, then pulled for a pinch-runner when he's the best base runner on the team! I will give him the benefit of the doubt that this move was not his idea, but he gets a Golden D-Bag award nonetheless for not standing up to the man.
- The big boys in college football were flexing some muscle this past weekend. The average margin of victory, for the top 5 teams that played, was 32.2. Based on what I have seen, I am predicting an Alabama berth in the National Championship game. Nothing about Alabama's remaining schedule scares me conisdering they have LSU at home. The Tide gets the national championship bid after defeating the Dawgs in the dome. Biff let me glance at his almanac.
- Far-vre with the lid off continues to derail his legacy by giving Rodgers some backhanded compliments. He did this on Atlanta radio right before Rodgers comes to town hoping to make Favre eat those words.Thanks Brett. Someone get this guy a filter. Too bad tact isn't sold over-the-counter. He needs a dust broom to get the sand out of his lady parts (too much? sorry ma.) Between his retirement/un-retirement shenanigans, photos of his junk, and these types of comments, I have him a likely nominee for the Golden D-Bag: Lifetime Acheivement Award.
- Game analysis is much easier accomplished from the comforts of the couch than the stadium due to the aforementioned 7 a.m. beer pong game. I offer up this photo gallery as a humble replacement.
What I want to see next week:
- The Falcons to commit no turnovers Sunday night. The Packers are playing incredible football and the Falcons will need every possession to get the win. No aid to the enemy!
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary" -Steve Jobs